Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Mmm..some more s'mores please!

Ah! 'Tis the start of my food blog journey. Or actually, more of a place to journal all of my pictures. But I've been making things like an insane person lately, and I'm quite proud of how some turned out. Now, I just need to stop myself from consuming everything in sight.




So a couple of days ago, I made some vegan graham crackers from http://www.theppk.com/ {Post Punk Kitchen}, regards of Isa Chandra Moskowitz. I didn't roll them out thin enough, and at first I thought it was abnormally oily, but after I baked them they turned out absolutely fantabulous, and even my parents like them! I devoured about five at a time the next night. Oof. I made these for the sole purpose of satisfying my smores craving, which I've had ever since my friend bought me a pack of vegan marshmallows, but I didn't get around to actually roasting the marshamallows until today. But that's fine. It was very delish, and used up my last two cookies.

Step 1: Roast the marshmallows over a pumpkin candle!



Step 2: Admire the roasted marshmallows!



Step 3: Assemble and devour!




























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: